Thursday, October 29, 2015

All About Me

Hello Monsters!

My name is Ms. Megan. I have been teaching for two years and I am so excited for my third. I have two dogs that are pretty much my whole world. They are both dachshunds but one is black and tan and the other is brown and tan. They are the cutest dogs in the whole world!

I just took an awesome trip to Disney World in August. I got to be in Disney World for my birthday! It was perfect because Disney is my favorite place ever. I also got to spend that time with my family which made it even better because they mean so much to me. 
I am so excited to get the pleasure of knowing you this year. We are going to have a blast with all of our fellow monsters.
Get ready for a great year!
-Ms. Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment